Submissions have closed for 2019
TUESDAY, April 23rd @ 11:59 pm
May 1st - 3rd, 2019
May 29th - June 1st, 2019
June 7th, 2019, 7-10 pm
Join KAI LIN ART as we host the fourth Open Call for our annual juried works on paper exhibition: THE NEW SOUTH 4. This year’s exhibition will encompass a range of themes, styles and techniques celebrating the largely versatile medium of paper.
The competition is open to both emerging and established artists who have lived or worked in the Southeast. Please submit your artwork and application form before the Tuesday, April 23rd, 2019 deadline to be considered.
Lisa Hart : Professor of Foundation Studies at The Savannah College of Art & Design
Todd Anderson : Professor of Printmaking at Clemson University School of Arts
• All artwork must include paper in some form and be created by the artist within the last 5 years.
• Artists under the age of 18 must have signed parental consent.
• Artwork must not exceed 40 inches in any direction.
• Submitting artists must have lived or worked in the Southeastern Region, USA.
• Artists may submit up to five (5) images for the $25 application fee
• Printed Photography is accepted
• All submissions must be made online per instruction on kailinart.com/thenewsouth on or before
Tuesday, April 23th @ 11:59 pm.
• Images must be high quality JPEG format between 1MB – 2MB, 300DPI, 1,500 pixels wide.
• Title images, “ARTIST LAST NAME_FIRST NAME_TITLE_MEDIUM_DIMENSIONS (inches)”.
Please follow the link below to our custom submission form and read all steps carefully
Thank you and good luck!